Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Thursday, August 9, 2007

FW: Tough Kids

http://westfieldloftstenants.blogspot.com/

To subscribe to our RSS, click on
http://westfieldloftstenants.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Baker
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:47 PM
To: Brian Schiltzer
Subject: Tough Kids

Hi Brian,
Just a few comments.
First, the benches look great. A good idea to activate the space.
Thanks.

and


A few nights ago there were a gang of teenagers (pre-teenagers?) with
dirty mouths cutting through the courtyard. Chris asked if they
lived here and they got in his face a bit about "they cut through all
the time, this is public property, who are you?"

Tonight, we saw them again, they were screaming and cussing and
making lots of noise as well as slamming the iron gate on the dexter
street side.

Not sure what can be done, but they do seem to be getting more and
more bold...

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Geoff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are probably the same kids I have seen around the backside of Building D. Those I see are extremely loud, usually walk in the middle of the street, kick trash around and on occasion enter the back yard. I yelled at them once to be quiet but I got trash thrown at my window.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention I was happily surprised to see the benches. I have been wanting to request a table in the courtyard or backyard to soften things a bit and to be able to enjoy the space more, but never got around to it. Do you know if these were asked for by tenants, FRM or Westfield?

WestfieldLoftsTenantsGroup said...

Hey There Zachary. Thanks for the update on these kids. I hope that FRM and Sharon Conard-Wells are reading this blog consistently. As for the benches, I have not idea what brought these on. I do recall seeing something similar in a sketch, so perhaps they were already on order. I agree, it makes the courtyard more inviting.

Chris