Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Interpretations

Good Morning Everyone. I am including a link that is interesting to me. If anyone knows anything about HUD, I would greatly appreciate a response. If I am reading the article that is attached to this link (http://www.fhlbboston.com/communitydevelopment/articles/03_03_01_n_detail.jsp?id=1152) correctly, then it appears that there may be HUD money coming into Westfield Lofts. Please give me your feedback.

Thanks.

Chris

2 comments:

Evie said...

Chris, I do believe that you are correct. HUD money is coming into this project. Here is another link that I found when I googled Westfield lofts not sure if you seen it already.
http://www.fhlbboston.com/communitydevelopment/profiles/raufastener/index.jsp

When you click on this link it will talk about this project from beginning to end. Also there is an update in 2006 where actual residents speak on camera along with Sharon about the project

WestfieldLoftsTenantsGroup said...

Yvette. Well done! I have never seen this link. I want to know why Sharon Conard-Wells makes such statements of concern, but cannot have someone come over and take care of that lot that is across from the main parking lot. Does not make any sense.

Chris