Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Sunday, September 9, 2007

For Sandy who tried to send me an instant message

Hello Sandy.  Sorry that I was not in when you tried to send me an instant message to chat.  I had put my computer to sleep, but it appeared to you that I was online.  Please feel free to write to me directly to westfieldloftstenants@gmail.com with your concerns and I would be happy to help you as much as possible to obtain a solution to your issue.   Another way that you can contact me is via my telephone at 617-785-7177.  If you are new to the building, we are having a tenants meeting on September 12th at 6:30p in the Community Room of the D Building.  This meeting is open to all tenants.

 

Chris

 

 

No comments: