Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Monday, September 17, 2007

Yesterday, I awoke to find out that my son's car was towed in error by State Towing. My sons car was indeed parked in the guest parking section of Westfield lofts.  When I called the emergency they gave me the name and number of the towing company.  We were told by the towing company that someone from the building called and said that we were in their parking spot and that this was private property and was told to move vehicles away with no parking sticker and when we informed him that we were in the guest parking section and we did not need one he simply stated that he is just doing what he is told and to remove all vehicles without a sticker regardless of guest parking or not.  He said he apologized but for 129, I could have my car back. Mad could not describe how I was feeling at the time.  I in turn paid the fee and received the car back.  I would like to say that I did speak to Brian today (Monday at around 10.00am) of FRM on this situation and he took care of this entire situation.  Brian was right on top of the concerns that I brought to him, and assured me that he would contact the towing company regarding this and to make sure that this does not happen in the future.  Thanks Brian

No comments: