Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Additional Contact Information

Hi. I will be posting shortly additional contact information of one of the owners of the complex. It is my understanding that she is very much into community involvement. Although, she has not returned my call that I placed last Fall, but who knows. Officer Mancini and Lieutenant Mary Day are local police officers who are supposedly involved. This is from the responding officer to my vandalism complaint yesterday. I will be seeking statistics on crimes related to Westfield Lofts within the upcoming days too as this information should be shared with us.

Chris Germaine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone. As mentioned yesterday, here is some contact information if needed.
Sharon Conard-Wells
President
West Elmwood Housing Development Corporation
392 Cranston Street
Providence, RI 02907
401-453-3220
Fax 401-453-3222