Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fwd: conference room rental



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar <westfieldloftstenants@gmail.com >
Date: Jul 20, 2007 9:25 AM
Subject: conference room rental
To: bschlitzer@firstrealtymgt.com, westfieldloftstenants.chrisgermaine@blogspot.com

Hi Brian.
 
Sorry that I had not acknowledged sooner regarding the delivery of the form for booking the conference room. I have been busy here at work with HUD redeterminations.  Would you be able to email it to me so that I have more than one copy?  Also, I would like to fax it back to you today with the completed information.  How does the deposit work?  Do I leave a check and it is returned if there is no damage/cleaning involved on FRM's part?
 


--
http://westfieldloftstenants.blogspot.com/

To subscribe to our RSS, click on http://westfieldloftstenants.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

No comments: