Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Sunday, July 15, 2007

difficulty sleeping due to the vandalism

Good Morning. I had a good amount of difficulty sleeping through the night thinking about the vandalism that was done to my car and how I am going to go about having my car repaired. At 5:30a, I got up for the day and decided to go out and look at my car. Well, true to form, there were some folks (new and old) who were parked where there are either no spots or have taken up spots in the main parking lot when they should be parking in the visitor section of the adjacent lot. I counted a total of 13 cars this morning in the main lot taking up parking spots, parking in the fire lane, and one who does not reside here any longer, but still has a valid parking sticker and in the main lot. Saw one person who is parked in a handicap spot, has the old phoenix sticker, no current sticker and decided to take a handicap spot. See the link for an example. I learned last evening that we have some tenants who have been here for a bit, but never received their parking stickers, didn't know how to obtain these items and didn't know that they could hav also received a temporary parking pass like I received when I had a rental due to a car accident. This is not fair to the new tenants. They should have received everything that they needed when they moved in. In addition, this makes me wonder as to how many others there are like this. Might explain why some cars have not been towed. This inconsistency is not good for us as tenants either. Chris Germaine

http://picasaweb.google.com/germaine.chris/IllegalParking071507EarlyInTheMorning/photo#5087426010869088626

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just heard about the vandalism to your vehicle, and I think it’s terrible that your safety isn’t a priority with Westfield Lofts. All the comments concerning how they’re “working on it” means nothing once you are the victim of a break in. I certainly wouldn’t feel more at ease, especially since the “emergency number” resulted in more frustration.

I hate to say this, but I am less comfortable about coming for a visit since hearing about the damage. How visitors can feel comfortable bringing their kids to meet friends and family is beyond me. Let’s hope your active role in attempts to turn things around meets with success. Let me know how things turn out!

-Steve