Please feel free to translate this page into your language.

Westfield Lofts Tenants Calendar

Click on Button to Subscribe to Our Calendar

Monday, July 23, 2007

Below is an email from Sharon Conard-Wells regarding the email that was sent due to the person sleeping outside someone’s door. I had to paste it into a WORD document so that it could be viewed. I did delete the person’s name below.


Chris


Everyone,

Regarding the pictures from this weekend, let me begin by saying that my intent is not to ridicule the tenant's decision or actions. But, while she doesn't have children others do. And, NO ONE (adult or child) should take chances like this. Even if there was not real danger, the idea of the circumstance is completely unacceptable and required an immediate and definitive response! This is not the culture of this property!

CALL THE POLICE/911. This is not something to be patient or understanding about or to take lightly. In this case Management should have been the second to receive a call (after the police). I cannot imagine waiting until Monday to submit pictures!

Brian or Kathy, please contact this tenant immediately and encourage her to absolutely never ever expose herself to such an unpredictable situation again. I am available to discuss courses of action that she could have taken and to help her find one that would have been comfortable for her.

Brian, please keep me abreast of this. Thanks all.

Sharon Conard-Wells


From: Westfield Lofts Tenants [mailto:westfieldloftstenants@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 12:06 PM
To: bschlitzer@firstrealtymgt.com; kgoshtigian@firstrealtymgt.com; Sharon Alternate
Subject: Fwd:

Brian and Kathy, this email was in my "junk folder". Thought that you would be interested. It has not been posted on the blog. If it is posted, I will remove the pics and the senders name.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Jul 21, 2007 11:35 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Westfield Lofts Tenants <westfieldloftstenants@gmail.com>

hello! I just came home from seeing 'harry potter' tonight, only to find this guy passed out in front of the door next to mine. It is not unusual to hear loud shouting and/or music from this apartment, but this takes it to a new level. I am pretty sure he is not passed out inside the apartment because he is not on the lease and does not have a key? But he has been staying there for a while now. I am glad I do not have children because I would have a hard time explaining this one. I thought I would take some pictures for your blog instead of calling the police this time.

No comments: